ASSET 360's Responsible Surplus Management Programs
- Project Scope - Assessment of project timeline, location, key contributors, needs analysis, restrictions, etc
- Inventory - We'll audit project to accumulate and list volume of surplus FF&E targeted for removal
- Planning - We'll collect competitive quotes for required labor, transportation, other contractors
- Strategy - Present solutions plan to achieve 100% diversion, cost savings vs disposal, global & US charitable reuse
- Execution - A360's experienced PM's execute project in a turnkey operational setup, with full data collection
- Charitable Reuse - Our vast partner network of 501C3 org.'s assist with the disposition of reusable assets worldwide
- Reporting - A360 issues standard and customized summary reporting to meet your organizational needs, LEED
- Publicity - Standard press releases and social media platforms tell your community the good news
HIGHER EDUCATION SURPLUS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Dorm furniture removals, administrative furniture replacements, education facility renovations, cafeteria and food service projects will each generate a large volume of surplus assets. Our program identifies responsible reuse strategies for 100% of that volume and responsibly redirects it all to needy communities here in the US and throughout the world for 20%-30% less than your local disposal costs represent and also in a manner much easier and significantly faster than loading roll-offs for disposal.
K-12 PUBLIC/PRIVATE SCHOOLS - SURPLUS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Countless US communities, school systems and private school campuses replace existing school buildings with newer, more modernized education facilities. Central in this effort and critical to reaching community strategic waste reduction goals will be the responsible disposition of significant quantities of no-longer needed furnishings, fixtures and equipment left behind. We'll take it all and divert what is usable to those in need and the rest to accredited material recycling facilities - all for less than disposal costs.
HEALTHCARE FACILITY - SURPLUS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Hospitals, urgent care facilities, medical offices, clinics, on-campus medical buildings, laboratories and many other healthcare-related facilities face similar space restrictions for storing no longer needed assets that many other institutions have do. ASSET 360 Healthcare Surplus Reuse Programs identify liquidation, reuse and recycling options for 100% of your stored assets. These programs can be deployed for cleanout events or regular facility sweeps to maintain JCAHO readiness all for less than disposal.